1 Month and no Post, Twitter, Website, The Descent Part 2.

Oh dear, I have not made a blog post in almost a month which is kinda bad on my part, but with Christmas nearing, can you blame me? :p

For some who don't quite know yet, I have been adding many improvements on my website which will make it less buggy and more accessible through the web. I also have a few new surprises to come out from now to the future and if you would like to know what they are as soon as the have arrived then feel free to follow my Twitter page (http://www.twitter.com/checkeredmike). One of the many updates which I have done is making it look more Christmas like, go check it out... http://www.checkeredmichael.110mb.com.

Last week I went to the Cinema to see The Descent Part 2 which was a pretty awesome film and made me jump multiple times. It carried on from what had happened in the first one and gives you quite a few surprises which you probably wouldn't have guessed would happen. Overall an amazing film and I would recommend you go to see it.

That's all I am going to share in this post as there has been a lot of stuff going on and more to come from both what I have been up to in the past month and what I am doing in the present time. Goodbye for now. :)

Comments