Fireworks Tutorial: Joining Text to Paths.

This is my first ever tutorial on Macromedia/Adobe Fireworks so I'm gonna make it a nice and simple tutorial and if it isn't that good then go easy on me.

In this tutorial we will be attaching text to paths, it's a very quick and simple job, but is also very helpful in anything you may want to be doing.

1. Create a text box and write anything you want inside it.

2. Use the pen tool and create a path, this is the path which the text go a long, so depending on what you do here will affect the text itself later on.

3. Holding the shift button, select both the text and the path layer.

4. Next, press control, shift + Y to add the text to the path layer.

5. Change the Kerning settings to push the the text more to the right, making it look less squashed.

I hope this tutorial has helped you and I thank you for viewing it.

Comments