Website Recreation, Funny Photoshop and Bad News.

This week has been full of ups and downs for me and all shall be spoke about now. :)

First of all in my Web Production we got given an exercise to recreate the Treharden web page using CSS and html and I was proudly the first person to complete the task on the day. :D


Secondly, I did a few Photoshop Tutorials in lesson and one of them I had to remove this person on the floor using "vanishing point" and at the end of it I decided to mess around with it and make it look as though he has paint on top of him. :p


Lastly for this post and this part is the bad news... A few weeks ago I got given a rescued kitty and he was so cute, I adored him so much. Then after a while he started to become very ill and we couldn't take him to the vets because we have absolutely no money so we thought we could leave him and buy him a few things to try and help him get better.

The day before yesterday he looked as though he was starting to perk up a bit but was drinking a lot more water then usual which I thought was a bit odd but didn't really think anything of it.

I woke up yesterday and took a shower then thought I should take a look to see how Merlin was doing, and to my surprise I found him laying there lifeless, I picked him up and he was as stiff as a board, I was shocked and upset and ran outside to tell my mum then she came in and started crying as well. We were both as shocked as each other, I then text my girlfriend Tiff and she was just as upset. Later on that day I got back home from college dreading the thought of coming back to a dead kitten and having to bury him and as I got in the house mum suggested burrying him the next day when it was light which I agreed on. We were all still very upset at this point, but we settled down in the front room and after a while Josh and Tiff decided to surprise me and it made me soo happy to see them both.

Today I had to go into the back garden and bury him which was really upsetting, but it had to be done and now hopefully he has gone to a better place. RIP Merlin.




Comments