Corrupt Hard drive, Insalling Windows 7, Birthday, Assassins Creed 2, and Jobs.

The past week has had it's ups and downs, College is going pretty well and I am still learning great new things from it. I found out that it shouldn't be long till I can have my driving test, it's estimated round January time and as for my lesson, they're going quite well. I'm definitely improving on my confidence and gear changing but still tend to panic every so often. On Friday Josh and Tiff drove down for a visit which made me really happy, and later on Jason came a long so we could all celebrate his birthday in style, although it didn't go quite as planned I still think he enjoyed his weekend.

During the weekend I downloaded Windows 7 and tried updating it through XP but it wouldn't allow me because you could only upgrade when on Vista. I thought of ways to install it and figured I would need to format the hard drive but I wanted to do this without losing any of my files. I tried installing Ubuntu on the same hard drive to dual boot and then transfer all the files from one hard drive to another. Unlucky for me, this idea didn't go quite to plan as I corrupted the hard drive and needed another way of doing it so I uninstalled Ubuntu and used the Ubuntu demo on the disc to transfer all my files from one hard drive to another. Thankfully all went to plan and I now have Windows 7! :D

Ever since I left Barclay House I have been looking for another job and it has been more difficult than I thought, I must have applied for over 50 places and been re-applying to certain ones. I keep re-checking and re-doing my CV to make it better but I still get nothing. I recently applied for Homebase and they declined me so it just seems as though I must be doing something wrong or there's something I'm missing and I'm even doubt if I'll actually get another job. :(

When Jason came down he brought with him Assassins Creed 2 which believe is one of the best games out this year, it truly is amazing. It does take a while to get into, but that is only for the story line because it goes into so much detail. The action is immense and is definitely a true step up from the first game. I would give it 
★★★★★ / ★★★★★

Comments