Time for a new post?... I think so.

Ok, so I haven't been able to put one of these up for so long because I have been so busy with work and college, and I just couldn't get in the mood to make one. I'll start off with talking about college... I was not able to do level 3 animal care at Duchy because they thought that I wasn't ready for it. So now I have moved onto St Austell college studying I.C.T level 2, and the course is quite good (although some stuff of which has been taught I have already known about, but I suppose that what you get in most courses any way). I have made some real good friends already, and am still making more, so its all good :D. I managed to be in the student union after having to elect myself 3 times for certain reasons.

As well as being at college on weekdays, I have also had work at weekends which involves being in a hotel cleaning all the rooms, very boring job I know, but at least it pays. It seems weird talking about this now when I have been working all through the Summer hollidays, just shows how much time and how long it has taken me to get into the right mental state to start writing, but anway, to the point. The Hotel is now starting to get more quiet so that means I'll be having a day off each weekend rotating from saturdays and sundays which means some weekends I'll be having saturdays off and other weekends I'll be having sundays off which means I can have more time with my friends outside of college! Amen to that.

Today I have been feeling quite ill and have been puking in the toilet... YUCK! I am now wondering whether to go down to get some chips, I know the fresh air will do me good, but as for the chips, eating them could possibly start making me throw up again because of the grease :S. I think I shall go take a trip down town after writing this and updating my website.

For all of you who don't know (although you should do, because I don't know how else you got to this blog unless re-directed from the original link), I got a new website up which is http://checkeredmichael.co.uk. Please check it out and leave good constructive comments :).

Comments